Our Sandbox environment allows you to simulate users and financial institutions with the full Dapi API workflow.
Use Sandbox to:
- Test login process with Connect
- Access and experiment with all endpoints supported by the Data API and Payment API
- Simulate real bank behavior including MFA and responses
The sandbox simulates all of the Dapi API endpoints and real bank behavior for supported banks. Because the sandbox acts like a real system, bank behavior varies as follows:
- Each bank has its own authentication process with different MFA types and requests.
- Adding a beneficiary includes a beneficiary cooldown period that corresponds to the bank's production environment.
- Some banks have alternative flows, such as lack of adding a beneficiary for Liv bank.
Get comfortable with our system before going live with your users’ financial data.
Since all banks listed in the sandbox are simulations, all endpoints can only be used on sandbox users. You cannot send money or interact with real users using the sandbox environment.
Updated about a month ago