We provide Web SDK allowing you to quickly and easily integrate your web application with the Dapi and start accepting payments.
To start using the Dapi Client SDK, you first need to generate API keys and set up your backend server.
- Sign up on Dapi Dashboard, generate API keys by creating new app and register your BundleIDs. If you haven't already done, you can find guides on how to do it on following links:
- Set up your backend server
- Please create an app on https://dashboard.cf.dapi.co
- Set up a server on your end. A setup example with NodeJS on Express is https://dapi-api.readme.io/docs/quickstart-nodejs
- Go to https://dashboard.cf.dapi.co and input the server URL in the app, in the above NodeJS example its http://localhost:8060/dapi
- Input a bundle id on the dashboard
Updated about a month ago
Now lets look at how easy it is to get started with our Web SDK
|Web SDK - Quickstart|